Closing Date – 2016-November-23
Advertisement English Edition Preview
No of vacancies : 01
The candidates should be not less than thirty five (35) years and not more than fifty five (55) years. The upper age limit will be not applicable to the internal candidates and personnel served in Sri Lanka Air Force, Airport and Aviation Services (Sri Lanka) Ltd, Local Airlines or Flying Schools, provided that the application is forwarded through the Head of respective organization.
Qualifications & Experience (Essential):
- A Bachelor’s Degree of not less than (03) three years duration which is recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka; AND
- A Postgraduate Degree qualification (Masters’) in the field of Aviation or Associate Membership of a recognized professional Chartered Institute relating to Aviation or successfully completed courses in Aviation Security, Air Navigation Services or Aerodromes (Managerial Level) of not less than eight (08) weeks conducted by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); AND
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years’ service experience in the field of Aviation Security, Air Navigation Services or Aerodromes at a Managerial Level in a Corporation, Statutory Board/ Institution or a reputed Private Institution.
Salary, Allowances and other Benefits
Monthly Salary of Rs.93,020/= – 12 x Rs. 2,700 – Rs.125,420/=
(Note: Salary scale mentioned is based on the scales published under MS Circular 02/2016 which will be fully effective from 01.01.2020.)
Basic Monthly Salary of Rs.53,828/- and Post Adjustment Allowance of Rs.9,008/- will be paid initially at recruitment.
In addition to the above, the following allowances will be paid as applicable:
- Cost of living allowance
- Transport allowance
- Fuel cost ( 120 l )
- Technical allowance – for holders of valid Air Traffic Controller Licence with all ratings with over 15 years of experience
- Health Insurance scheme for the whole family
- Accident Insurance Scheme for the employee
General Terms and Conditions
- Interested candidates are advised to apply using the prescribed Application Form (CAA/AFE/Form 01/15) which can be downloaded from here.
- Only the applications sent on the prescribed form will be entertained.
- Duly completed applications should reach this office on or before 23.11.2016.
- Applications should be addressed to Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer, Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka, No.4, Hunupitiya Road, Colombo 02 and the title of the Post being applied shall be marked on the top left hand corner of the envelop.
- Application shall NOT be addressed in the name of any official of the CAASL nor shall an application be sent to an official email address of any employee of the CAASL.
Completed applications can be forwarded by e-mail to [email protected] and they will be acknowledged. Subject line of Email shall contain the Title of the Post applied for. Applications received by post will not be acknowledged. Submission of completed application by e-mail is encouraged.
- Applications shall not accompany any document in proof of qualifications or experience.
Applicants shall satisfy all the requirements stipulated in the approved Schemes of Recruitment for employment.
- Terms and conditions of employment are as per the Staff Rules and Administrative Procedures Manual (SLCAP-5000)
- Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka (CAASL) reserves all rights in connection with filling the vacancies.
- Compulsory age of retirement of the CAASL is 60 years.
- Your referees may be asked to submit their reports about you in the process of selection and therefore it is yout onus to provide the referees’ current contact details.
- Canvasing in any form will be a disqualification.
Source – Civil Aviation Authority Official Website