Closing Date – 2017-January-20
Advertisement Sinhala Edition Preview
Advertisement Tamil Edition Preview
Advertisement English Edition Preview
Instructions to Candidates
- Duly completed applications should reach this office on or before 20.01.2017. Late applications will be rejected.
- Applications should be sent under registered post to Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer, Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka, No.4, Hunupitiya Road, Colombo 02 containing the title of the Post being applied and the Post Code marked on the top left hand corner of the envelop. Alternatively completed applications may be forwarded to by email to [email protected] and they will be acknowledged. E-mail subject line shall contain the Title of the post applied for and the Post-Code.
- Separate application should be sent for each post, if more than one post is applied for.
- Applicants shall have satisfied all the requirements stipulated in the approved Schemes of Recruitment for employment, on the date of closing application. Applications with pending results will not be entertained.
- Terms and conditions of employment are as per the Scheme of Recruitment and CAASL Staff Rules and Administrative Procedures Manual (SLCAP-5000).
- Applicants who are already employed in the State Sector including the Public Enterprises shall forward their applications through the respective Head of Organization.
- Selection of candidates will be through a competitive examination and/or structured interview as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka (CAASL) reserves all rights in connection with filling the vacancies.
Compulsory age of retirement of the CAASL is 60 years.
- Canvasing in any form will be a disqualification.
Director General of Civil Aviation & Chief Executive Officer,
Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka,
No.4, Hunupitiya Road,
Source – Dinamina / Thinakaran / Daily News – 2017.01.09, Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka Official Website