Closing Date is Extended to – 2017-January-31
Advertisement English Edition Preview
New Closing Date Extended Advertisement English Edition Preview
Instructions to Candidates
- Pay the application processing fee. The application processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- may be paid at any Bank of Ceylon branch in favor of University of Moratuwa A/C No. 70993353.
- Submit filled and signed Application form with a copy of the application processing fee pay-in receipt before the application deadline.
- Send it by registered post or handover to:
MBA Course Coordinator,
Dept. of Transport and Logistics Management,
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
- Arrange for Letters of Recommendations. You are required to provide two (02) Letters of Recommendation. Referees should be non-related, who attest to your academic background and/or your professional background.
- Ensure that your Letters of Recommendation requests are sent to the relevant referees. Collect it in a sealed and signed envelope from the referee and include in the application pack.
- Check list for the Application pack:
- Filled and signed Application Form.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Copies of attested certificates of academic qualifications.
- Copies of attested certificates of membership of professional organizations.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of Consent From the Employer.
- Pay-in receipt for the application fee.
- Letter of sponsorship (if applicable.)
Tel : 011-2222444
Email – [email protected]
Source – Daily News – 2016.12.01, Department of Transport and Logistics Management (University of Moratuwa) Official Website